Hello Website Forge customers and associates:
We have a few very helpful upgrades to announce:
- QUICKBOOKS POS Compatibility is here!
This is very exciting. For those of you who operate retail stores with Quickbooks POS, you can now syncronize your products, customers, images and orders in a near real-time connection.
- When you add products to Quickbooks POS, your products automatically upload to your Website Forge site.
- When you sell products and services from your Website Forge web site, your customer and sales records will download to your Quickbooks in near real time! No importing or additional steps necessary!!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for pricing and support regarding this new feature!
- HUGE Email campaign's and product Import's
You may notice a new area under your Dash Board called "Scheduled Tasks". This is great because when you send very large email campaigns or import very large product files -- you won't have to wait for them to finish. Instead you can just walk away and wait for the process to finish.
To do this start your email campaign or import and then view the "Scheduled Task" area to see when it is completed.
Notes: This allows them to run for an arbitrary amount of time not limited with timeouts, session lifetimes etc. No need to split files into smaller pieces. Files up to 50 MB are accepted.
Normally tasks are executed immediately right after another, however if there are many tasks being run by other users, the system may wait until there is more resources available.
- UPS shipping methods now have a new setting called "Every Item in Separate Package"
When this option is enabled, the shipping amount on the checkout form has an informational icon which displays detailed quote when moving the mouse over it. This is for people who ship each item in a separate box and must rate the shipping costs accordingly.
- Multiple images in one field for members.
To enable you need to edit the settings of the Edit Profile frame on the mX_edit_item.html page (for membership) and of the Customer Info frame on the mX_customer_info.html page (for ecommerce). And then set the uploader mode dropdown next to the image field to "Lite (Multiple Images)". This will allow members to upload several images to one image field.
- PayPal PayFlow was upgraded to the latest specs.
- Improved Java uploader stability and error resistance.
Make sure you contact email@example.com if you have ANY questions regarding these upgrades!
Web Design and E-commerce