Any Company Can Design A Great Looking Website Inexpensively...
But Only WebsiteForge Can Actually Get You Found In The Search Engines The Way WebsiteForge Does!
And, What's The Sense Having A Great Looking Website If Noboby Can Find It?
Here at WebsiteForge we offer SEO included in our packages at no additional cost and we are proud to say, "No other company has the "Organic Search Engine Optimization" software WebsiteForge has!"
We update and upgrade our software every Sunday so you can be found in a "Natural Search" regardless of browser, computer, software, phone and even PDA.
What other companies don't tell you... can actually hurt you...
Unfortunately 99.9% of companies that build websites don't have a clue, or do not want you to know how "Organic Search Engine Optimization" really works. If they did tell you the truth, you would not buy a website from them.
Most companies tell you they will submit your website monthly to the search engines, then don't, not that it matters anyway because unfortunately, that's not how you gain ranking in a search engine anymore. It has not been that way in over 4 years ago, any "Organic Search Engine Optimization" Expert will tell you that.
Today search engines use robots and spiders to search your website when someone request keywords in a natural search selection. If you do not have any of those words on your site, then you do not appear in the search listing. It's that simple.
Why WebsiteForge is different
Our websites are designed and hard coded with "Organic Search Engine Optimization" software that makes every web page and word show up in the search engines unlike 95% of the websites being built using Microsoft FrontPage and Dreamweaver. Both of these programs have not been updated in over 4 years.
We actually called several SEO Experts and they quoted us as much as $5,000-$50,000 or more to make a website as search engine optimized as our sites. Informational sites were in the $5,000-$10,000 range and the E-commerce sites were anywhere from $10,000-$50,000 or more. What's the sense of building a website that most people can't find in the first place?
At WebsiteForge we integrate our "Organic Search Engine Optimization" software into every site we build. We have invested over $67,000 into development, testing and maintaining this invaluable software so our clients can have a HUGE ADVANTAGE over all the other 165,000,000 Million websites on the internet today.
To say every website design company is the same is almost true, except WebsiteForge. We take it to the Next Level when it comes to getting your website found in the Search Engines. Not only do we provide you with the "Organic Search Engine Optimization" software you need, we also provide you with a free Consultation with a Search Engine Optimization company called www.thenetcorp.com with an Expert "Kevin Gannon", who will consult with you, set-up and submit your site included in the price of our website package. No other company offers you that - only Websiteforge!
[TIP: Before you select a company ask them what you can expect them to do for you to Optimize your site for the Search Engines. If they are not Hard Coding your website, chances are you will not get found in the Search Engines!]
10 Tips To SEO
1. Keywords; you MUST decide what your keywords are. This is crucial marketing 101, and you need to know exactly who your target is. don't even try to compete with the general "keyword" your industry uses. Know exactly who your customers are and what they want and turn them into exact keywords.
2. Keyword Placement; Follow the advice from WebsiteForge and build specific pages for each of our keywords. Include these exact words in 3 places; page title, page content and metatags. Avoid over use of your keywords on the page content. Do not use too many metatags on your pages.
3. Page content; pages need to be information rich. Write a couple paragraphs of text on each page. As a rule of thumb don't try to create what you think a search engine wants, but just give your customers a good description of your product. Use different descriptive words that support the keywords.
4. Pictures; Use pictures but don't use too many. You don't want each page to be too large in file size. Also make sure you optimize your pics for web. JPG or GIF at 72 dpi usually. This will give you a smaller file size and faster page load. Most importantly, search engines will factor it into your rankings. Don't worry about pic sizes within a gallery though as long as your gallery has it's own page.
5. FLASH content; everyone likes FLASH. It's FLASHY right? Just remember any text you have on your flash images WILL NOT be indexed by search engines so if it's important text, make sure you type it somewhere on the page. That goes for pics as well, including button text. Remember to keep your file as small as possible and try to not use more than 1 flash file per page.
6. Links; Place lots of links to your own pages on your different pages. It tells a search engine that each page is important to somebody else and it will index it accordingly. Make your home page function like a site map but try to keep it from looking like typical boring site maps. Since it's our homepage it needs to be inviting to visitors.
A note on hosting links for others; in a general sense, it's my opinion not to allow other links like google ads and such on your own site. You will invite your customers away from your site to another.
7. Test SEO; run a test to evaluate your site. You simply enter your URL and it will 'crawl' your site and give you a report. The report will break it down for you and tell you if you have too many meta keywords, too many pics, too large of files etc. Then you can adjust fire. There are several free tools out there that you can use. Someday WF will do this for you with their 'built in optimizer'.
8. Give it time; any changes you make to your site will take time to take effect within search engine rankings. Most people make the mistake of making lots of changes and checking on a regular basis and not finding any changes and giving up, or hiring someone that does not have a clue about SEO, unlike Kevin Gannon with TheNetCorp.com who does. In just a few short months you'll see your "keywords" rising in the search engines.
9. DON"T CHANGE IT IF IT WORKS! Don't go changing your pages just to change them. Yes you need to update your site, give it a new look, new offers etc. But don't change the important words, just move them around. Change the colors and pics.
10. Site platform; use a partner like WebsiteForge, if you know nothing about the 'behind the scene' coding and what search engines like and dislike. WebsiteForge will keep this up to date for you. This by far is the biggest element, perhaps the largest factor and the average person has no control over it, only the professionals like WebsiteForge. I whole heartedly believe that WebsiteForge will help make your website succesful in the search engines and if you are successful there, you will be successful bringing the money to the bank!