- Code change meant to fix the repeated order number issue.
- Customizable order status notifications. Admin can control which order statuses will trigger emailed notifications and which won't.
- A way to change the shipper in the order.
- mX_edit_item.html page can be called with ?mX:cat=XXXX parameter which will cause the category to be preselected when creating an ad.
- If the Add button is clicked from the mX_item_list.html page and if this page displays only ads from particular category (mX_item_list.html?mX:cat=XXXX), this category will be preselected on the Add form.
- Item List interfaces have "No items found" text configurable, HTML allowed.
- When adding to cart a product with Custom File options and if at least one file is selected, "Please wait" will be displayed while files upload.
- On the import pages, there is now a message recommending to split files into pieces.
Members' FTP folders: Are now named after member ID and email, i.e. mXXXXemail@example.com, instead just XXXX. So the owner always knows whom the folder belongs to. Also, on the Edit Member page there is now a quick link to member's FTP area.
- For File fields (with Max Number of Files=1), Please Wait message is shown while uploading.
- For File fields with Max Number of Files > 1, an in-page frame is now used instead of a separate browser window to select files for uploading.
- Form frame now has a new parameter, "Email Mode", which can be set to "Text" (suitable for automated processing), "HTML" (like before), and "HTML with Layout" (mimcs the form layout).
- FLV thumbnail mode. On Product Types/Fields you can set fields of type File to display as a thumbnail. When clicked, the thumbnail will display a player in a popup window.
- FLV's and other media in ecommerce. COOL FEATURE!! Audio File, Video File and FLV file subtypes of File fields are now available for the ecommerce modules. This means you can put videos in your product details.
New File Upload Interface:
Multiple files and Java uploader support for Product Options. Product Options of type Custom File can be set up to allow multiple files, with limits on quantity and total size. They can also be set up to allow uploading via Java applet. If configured this way, the option will not display on the product list, but instead, when clicked "Add to Cart", it will open a popup for uploading. The popup can work both in regular mode and in Java mode (if enabled). All the uploaded files will be zipped and the link to this zip file will be added to the cart.
*** NOTE *** The Java uploader is not yet available to use in the Image/File store, it will be added soon.
- Tree-like membership groups. Groups can now be organized in a tree like ecommerce categories. This will allow 3LG stores to divide users into companies, departments, subdepartments etc. This feature is systemwide and is available for all membership modules.
- Multi-level group selection. On Registration and Edit Profile forms, and also on Edit Ad forms of Ad modules, multi-level group selection is now supported. To enable, open the corresponding page in the memeber's area, select Frame Settings for the form frame, and change "Tree" setting to "Multi-level" for the group selection control. Republish the site. In this mode, the user first selects the first level of groups (e.g. companies) in one dropdown, the second level in the second dropdown etc. Like we have for tree-like options. This feature is available systemwide for all membership and ad modules
- Aliases in Google Sitemap. Made it possible to use aliases just like real pages.
- Membership. Trial Period for LinkPoint recurring payments.
- Site favicon feature.
- Login frames have now two configurable messages: a) for invalid logins and b) for inactive accounts. HTML is allowed.
- Shipping Source product field can be now exported and imported.