* Permission internals changed. Many revisions.
If you are currently beta testing sub-accounts you must recreate permissions.
The sub-accounts themselves are there but their permissions need to be recreated. So I advise that you email those UN’s making them aware of the change.
* Indication of the current sub-account being managed under the Sub-accounts :: Permissions screen.
* Section-specific permissions. For an ecommerce module, unfold the Order List section. You will see it’s a link unlike all other sections. Click on the link and a popup will appear. For Order List, two permissions have been implemented:
- Can view credit card #
- Can delete orders
* Image Uploader for new members (Image fields made functional during the signup process)
* Next Allowed Package parameter of a package. Allows you to specified chains/sequences of allowed Package transitions. Say if you have two packages: Free and Paid, you can setup Next Allowed Packages for both=Paid. In which case once the trial period is over (Free package expires), the members can’t select the Free package again. They will be forced to pick Paid package.
* Click to Send Email feature for member list allows you to submit a message using a Feedback frame to a certain members.
* Add to Cart from Wish List (similar to Gift List)
* Custom labeling of payment types (Example if you only accept Paypal, then you can rename that payment type to “Credit Card” since Paypal will allow anyone to pay you with a credit card even without a paypal account. Some people are getting scared away thinking they cant buy because they don’t have a paypal account)
Item List frame type
* Multi-buy Mode option for List layout type so you can enter quantities for multiple items and hit the ADD TO CART or BUY button only one time.
WF Admin/Member’s Area
**internal upgrades not displayed**
Web Design and E-commerce