Ecommerce. Order related features
1) Orders assignable to managers (WF sub-accounts)
The following permissions introduced for that:
- Can View Everybody's Orders - if ON, the manager can see all orders; if OFF, only those assigned to him;
- Can Assign Orders to Sub-accounts
- Can Have Assigned Orders
Assigning orders is possible both from the list and order details. One can filter orders by the manager. On assignment, a notification is sent to the manager. This notification, as well as other ones, is customizable under Order Settings.
2) Store and show product fields within an order
Ecommerce fields (under Product Types/Fields) now there are the following parameters:
- Show in Admin Invoice
- Show in Customer Invoice
- Show in Vendor Invoice
If one of the parameters is turned on, the respective field is being copied to the order. SKU and Title get always copied, Image and File type fields get NEVER copied.
First three parameters control showing in respective emailed notifications and invoices. Show in Admin Invoice also makes the field to appear on Order Details screen.
Export, when on, includes the field in the CSV, as well as enables it for QuickBooks Export.
3) Order Export in the "One product per line" format
Can be turned on under Order Settings. In the basic mode - "One order per line" - all fields with Export=ON are put into the same column - Items Ordered. In the optional mode - "One product per line" - a separate column is being created for each field.
4) Search for orders on the Order List
By Customer Name, Customer Email, Item SKU, Item Title, Item-Level Status.
5) Send Notifications on Declined Orders
Found under Order Settings. Notification is customizable under the same screen.
Ecommerce. Other changes
6) "Out of stock items" link under Summary section
Appears if Inventory Control is ON and there are out-of-stock items.
Misc Member's Area changes
7) Got rid of obsolete code related to old navigation. Speed improvement in member's area should be visible with the naked eye.
8) Publishing in Progress message
9) Permission and sub-account related tweaks, including new Add Page permission.
10) Flash videos in templates get automatically converted to code using SWFObject. Tested on freedomskateboards.com. Solving the "extra click" for flash menus and animations.
11) Membership mailer. Unsubscribe feature revamped as per Shane corrections.
12) Feedback. New control - Spam Submit Protection
13) Core changes targeted at better SE-friendliness
14) Content Area Management. Allows to share, mass enable and mass disable content areas.