Well, we had a fantastic 2004. Hundreds of new businesses owners launched their web sites powered by Website Forge.
I look at this as a win-win situation. First our customers win because WebsiteForge is the most complete web site offering on the market. The attraction is the great design in addition to the easy-to-use content management. Our e-commerce users benefit the most. The e-commerce Website Forge offers is second to none. The price of the Website Forge is unmatched. Second, Website Forge wins becuase of all the feedback customers provide.
Look at just a few of the 200+ features and changes added in 2004 because our customers asked for them:
- Wish lists
- Gift certificates
- Search Engine indexing improvements
- Additional Fonts
- Software product delivery
- Multimedia support
- Configurable drop down menus
- Advanced exporting and reporting
- Additional e-commerce layouts
- Additional page layouts
- Pop-up (on enter, exit, and site exit)
- Advanced spam detection and virus scanning
- More link types
- Automatic image resizing for products and pages
- Mass image upload matching image structure
- Advanced menu links
- Improved inventory import
- Paid and Free registration features
- Hundreds of tiny usability changes
It is important that customers and prospects alike tell us what you need. We want to give it to you!
We also want to give special thanks to Dale Spenrath at POS Processing www.posprocessing.com for providing great priced and well serviced merchant accounts. And Kevin Gannon, our Keyword Expert who is responsible for moving brand new web sites to the top of Yahoo and Google in only weeks.
Happy New Year!