Attention Website Forge users. Here is a technical outline of the latest upgrades performed this AM to the Website Forge system. I'll provide some detailed posts where necessary in the near future.
1) Multiple shipping addresses per customer.
2) Authorize.net e-check support.
3) A way to set any future date for a post
4) Admins feature. Certain members can be assigned admins. They can delete and edit posts.
5) Lite version of Image Uploader control on Edit Ad page. Tested at goodtherapy.org, m9_edit_item.html.
6) Click To Email feature now passes to the Feedback the Ad Title along with the Ad Owner info. Here is the original request explaining the need:
7) System-wide margins in frames. Fixed (hard-coded) margins are removed from all components (frame types). A script is run against all customer sites to insert a 8 px custom margins (specified via frame's Border and Margins popup). Every new frame will automatically get 8 px margins (top, bottom, left, right). This will foster a unified look, better default spacing on pages, and complete control over margins (before, you wouldn't be able to make zero margins for some components because they had hard-coded spacing).
Web Site Design and E-commerce
Excellent, because i use Authorize.net is fast and great very accurated with all transactions.